Medicare Patients—Benefits and Costs
Assess the differences in benefits and costs, which are available to Medicare patients based upon the patent selecting either the “Traditional” Medicare program or Medicare Part C (Advantage Plan). Once a patient makes a choice, is he or she locked into the choice?
Evaluated at least two valuable elements to both programs and two negative elements to both programs.
Demonstrate which program would be more attractive to a physician and to a hospital as well as why.
Discuss Capitation and evaluate if either program reimburses using a capitation model.
Resources: Use these and others from the library.
Berenson, R. A., Sunshine, J. H., Helms, D., & Lawton, E. (2015). Why medicare advantage plans pay hospitals traditional medicare prices. Health Affairs, 34(8), 1289-1295. doi:http://dx.doi.org.southuniversity.libproxy.edmc.ed…
Afendulis CC, Landrum MB, Chernew ME. The Impact of the Affordable Care Act on Medicare Advantage Plan Availability and Enrollment. Health services research. 2012;47(6):2339-2352. doi:10.1111/j.1475-6773.2012.01426.x.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.