Welcome to the first assignment!
This assignment is a take-home essay assignment of 2 questions, up to 3 pages each, to test knowledge and assimilation of the course objectives and assigned readings. Using only the readings from Weeks 1-3, please answer the following questions. Do not “research” the answer using outside sources. Focus on the lessons and readings from our course.
Question 1: Electoral interventions. There are different ways foreign powers can get involved in elections. On the one hand, there are malicious interferences (hacking, propaganda, bribery, etc). On the other hand, there are efforts to help with planned observations or monitoring. Using readings from Weeks 1-3, consider what types of foreign interventions into elections are harmful and what kinds can help ensure a legitimate and smooth process. For the latter side of the question, you might want to review the United Nations page on election monitoring: https://dppa.un.org/en/elections. Support your answer with illustrative examples and specific cases from the sources.
Question 2: Perceptions of Electoral Integrity or Fraud. How citizens perceive the electoral process is critical to their success and legitimacy. Using readings from Weeks 2-3, discuss factors that strengthen citizens’ confidence in electoral processes, as well as the factors that work to erode public confidence. Cite specific examples from the sources.
Provide citations and references for all the consulted sources. ****Use 4 Sources Provided****
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.