Theology of Preaching Paper. Prepare a five (5) page paper detailing your personal theology (or “vision”) of preaching. This should be based on your own understanding of biblical preaching, your historical church or denominational tradition, and the impact of the required textbooks upon your understanding, especially Kuruvilla and Meyer. At the end of this paper, include your reflections of how the sermon and its preparation impact your own personal life and the need for prayer throughout the process
(My Church name is Street Praise Outreach Ministries, and we are non-denominational) I am the Apostle/Pastor of the church.
Title A Vision for Preaching: Understanding the Heart of Pastoral Ministry
Author Abraham Kuruvilla
Publisher Baker Academic
ISBN 9780801096747, 080109674X
Publish Date Sep 22, 2015
Descriiption This book by a well-respected teacher of preachers develops an integrated biblical and theological vision for preaching that addresses the essentials of this most important activity in the church. Drawing on influential voices from church history, Abraham Kuruvilla reclaims what has been lost through the centuries and offers fresh insights, showing preachers what they can aim for as an ideal in their preaching. He helps preachers have a better conception of what it means to preach, a fuller understanding of the divinely granted privilege of preaching, and a greater excitement for the preaching ministry. Concluding biblical reflections reinforce the teaching of each chapter.
Title Preaching: A Biblical Theology
Author Jason C. Meyer
ISBN 9781433519710, 1433519712
Publish Date Oct 31, 2013
Descriiption Do you know what makes for good preaching? The pastor opens with a funny joke, strings together a series of disconnected Bible verses and clever anecdotes, and then closes with an inspirational quote. But is this the kind of preaching that most glorifies God, honors his Word, and edifies his people? In Preaching: A Biblical Theology, pastor Jason Meyer examines the biblical precedent for preaching in both the Old and New Testaments and offers practical guidance related to the what, how, and why of expository preaching for today. The most comprehensive biblical theology on the topic, this resource will help you identify good preaching and embrace it as a means to encounter—and be transformed by—the living God.
This needs to be Chicago/Turabian
This needs to be in Times Roman 12 Font double spaced
Footnotes need to be Times Romans 10 Font
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.