discussion action: Saving the credit/debit card details for future bookings for the userBehavior Change Package
Professor: Shihab Chowdhury
By: Jia-Hui, Ni
Date: February 11th, 2023
Cue: When the users discover the ads popping up that setting up their accounts with students’ email credentials with OTA (Online Travel Agency) to get better-discounted flight deals.
Reaction: The users gain interest in the student discount through the ads and accordingly set up
their student membership accounts to get the extra flight discounts.
Evaluation: According to the student’s accounts promotions, we suppose the users would have
satisfactory results after establishing their student e-mail accounts on the website to book discount
Ability: Access those accounts through phone or other electronic devices and be able to verify
successfully to get the students’ discounts.
Timing: Our mission would be to draw potential students’ customers to find the right flights
through a different marketing tactic. The moment that the students set up their student membership
accounts through the OTA websites or apps, the sooner they would be using extra student discounts
to explore more suitable flights for them.
Biases or Heuristics that the User Holds
Confirmation Bias: Our users might believe that setting up with a student account would
have an expiration period since the website might be asking the student to renew their
account once a year but the user won’t stay as a student forever; therefore, the users might
not be establishing their account with students plans.
Descriptive Bias: Our users may be affected by their surroundings. Let’s say the user’s
friends are all using other OTA to book flights, they may not be aware of the student
Descriptive Bias: Students might not be able to register a student account plan since their
parents might ask them to book flights through their original accounts for mileage.
Status Quote Bias: Our User might have selected other membership plans for booking the
flights or might be using miles redemption to book a suitable flight.
Habits of the User that You Will Have to Account for
Feasible to register: Students would find it difficult to register the student plan account if the
instructions or verifications are complicated.
Concise and amicable website features: Students nowadays can be distracted by tons of several
features or ads. Catching their attention would need to be something simple, easy to understand,
or a non-ads website.
Promotional posts on social media: Students are more likely to gain information or buy anything
through other social media platforms. Especially if they specifically adore the account they follow,
the chances are they would be more likely to buy the product or follow the link to set up a student
account plan to buy flights.
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.