PLEASE EXCLUDE ANY WRITERS WORKING IN SAUDI ARABIA.
Research proposal according to STROBE guidelines.
I already wrote the introduction no need for major modifications on intro. I just want a help regarding the following points in research methodology
Aim and objectives of research
To compare oral manifestations in children and adult with celiac disease and the effect of disease in the quality of life
It’s a retrospective study which will be conducted on patients with celliac Disease
Setting( AJ university)
Sampling technique: All the files of the last year will be retrieved after necessary approval. A systematic random sampling technique will be applied to select the required number of files in ascending order.
Data collection: This study will use secondary data from the files of the celiac patients as well as sending a questionnaire to the same patient.
Data Management Plan (Data Monitoring, transfer, Safety considerations, Handling Complications, waste Disposal, Hazardous Materials, environmental consideration and infection control etc) ????
Ethical Considerations (indicate the measures that will be taken to 1) ensure participants / subjects are exposed to the minimal risk/harm as possible, 2) protect the privacy and confidentiality of participants, 3) protect special groups (children, mentally ill participants, pregnant women, prisoners, geriatric, migrants, subordinates etc..) ????
Significance of Research (What scientific knowledge can this project add to existing literature and why it is important to do?) ????
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.