1. Share with the class one area of Media Law you find interesting. Tell us what the area is and why it is interesting to you.
2. Share a current controversy regarding any area of Media Law. (1-2 paragraphs)
3. What are the current limitations on Freedom of Speech on social media platforms (pick a platform and discuss their policies). Do you agree or disagree with their policies? Minimum 1 paragraph/5 sentences.
1. Who is Kevin Carter (photojournalist) and what is he know for? (You can do your own research or use the articles posted below)
2. What ethical controversy surrounds one of his pictures? Name the picture and describe the controversy.
3. Do you agree with his actions? Were his actions justified? Were they ethical?
4. Would you have handled the situation differently? If so, how?
5. What if it meant the result would be different and the impetus for aid for the region would not have existed? Is it justifiable to not intervene if it brings greater awareness to a problem or issue?
6. Share an example when you, someone you know, or someone you viewed on the internet or social media filmed a situation when they probably should have stopped recording and helped.
7. Find an example on the internet and post a link to someone who kept recording when you think they should have put the camera (phone etc…) down and helped instead of recording the situation. If we can’t click on the link for instant access you will lose 5 points.
Images of suffering can bring about change but are they ethical? (Links to an external site.)
Shoot First Then Help (Links to an external site.)
Movie to watch if you are interested in learning more about Kevin Carter: The Bang Bang Club
The Bang Bang Club official movie trailer (Links to an external site.)
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.