Financial and Managerial Accounting
Page 1 of 6
Allocated Mark = 3 +2 marks
a) Describe the Primary Forms of Business Organization. (200-300 Words)
b) What is Money Measurement Concept? (200-300 Words)
Page 2 of 6
Allocated Mark = 2 marks
What Does Stockholder’s Mean and Define the two main parts of Stockholder’s Equity? (200300 Words)
Page 3 of 6
Allocated Mark = 2 marks
Complete the given below Income statement & write the formula with your correct answers.
Cost of Goods Sold (COGS)
Marketing & Promotions
General & Administrative
Earnings Before Tax
Page 4 of 6
Allocated Mark = 5 marks
Complete the financial statements that follow by determining the amounts that correspond to the
Statement of Retained Earnings
Total Liabilities and Stockholders’ equity
Page 5 of 6
Allocated Mark = 6 marks
Sara Computer Sales (SAS) has supplied the following list of transactions for his business. The
accounting period commenced 1 July 2019 and continues until 30 June 2020.
• Sara commenced business with $20 000 cash contribution to the business
• Sara bought a motor vehicle for $15 000 cash on 31.12.2002 & bought $15 000 worth of
• $8000 is borrowed. It is to be repaid by instalment at $2000 per annum
• Cash sales are $65 000 & Credit sales are $45 000 with $40 000 being received by the end of
the financial year from debtors
• Wages paid are $37 500
• Sara receives $600 per year from a magazine commission. To date she has received $400
• Rent is $200 per month and Sara has paid eleven months in this financial year and for
Advertising she paid $10 000 & Other expenses total $13 000 and they have been paid in cash
Prepare a cash flow statement for the year ended 30.6.2020. In preparing the report for the cash flow
statement, classify cash inflows and outflows into
• Financing items
Page 6 of 6
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.