Leadership Ethics And Intregrity Individual Project 4
Part 1: Your Leadership Vision
Review information about how to write a leadership vision statement.
What is a leaders vision, and why is it important?
In 25 words or less, write your vision statement, articulating your leadership goal based on what you learned about leadership in the past few weeks.
Part 2: Your Leadership Goals
Goals represent your specific plan on how to enhance your leadership skills.
Provide an assessment of your existing leadership competencies from Weeks 1 and 2.
In 500 words, list and describe your 5 top leadership goals.
Explain how they contribute to your vision statement.
Part 3: Action Plan
Setting goals is one way of learning to translate your visions into realities and action. Write 7001,000 words describing your action plan for leadership, and explain how you will reach your goals.
The narrative part of the plan should include any formal and informal educational opportunities such as books, courses, or symposiums.
Use 1 real-world situation from your past, and identify how changing 1 thing about your leadership style may have led to a different outcome.
Explain other ways in which you will work on your leadership goals.
The graphic part of the plan should include a creative visual time line, including milestones, that depicts how you will accomplish your goals. Use visuals, words, illustrations, and so forth to show your plan.
Part 4: Leadership Ethics and Integrity
One critical part of a leaders role is ethics and integrity. As you prepare your action plan, consider the ethics of leadership. Effective leaders inspire trust through their behaviors and personal integrity. Consider some of the characteristics of your own ethical behaviors and leadership integrity, and add this section to your Leadership Style Action Plan this week.
Write 300500 words about the 2 most important values of leadership: ethics and integrity.
How will you maintain high standards of integrity as a leader?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.