63727_fm_rev02.indd 6 18/09/15 11:54 AM
Engaged with you.
Source Code: 14M-AA0105
Tap into engagement
MindTap empowers you to produce your best work—consistently.
MindTap is designed to help you master the material. Interactive
videos, animations, and activities create a learning path designed
by your instructor to guide you through the course and focus on
Tap into more info at: www.cengage.com/mindtap
“MindTap was very useful – it was easy to follow and everything
was right there.”
— Student, San Jose State University
“I’m definitely more engaged because of MindTap.”
— Student, University of Central Florida
“MindTap puts practice questions in a format that works well for me.”
— Student, Franciscan University of Steubenville
MindTap helps you stay
organized and efficient
by giving you the study tools to master the material.
with information that shows where you stand at all times—both
individually and compared to the highest performers in class.
MindTap delivers real-world
activities and assignments
that will help you in your academic life as well as your career.
63727_Insert 2_ptg01_hr.indd 1 05/10/15 2:10 PM
Copyright 2017 Cengage Learning. All Rights Reserved. May not be copied, scanned, or duplicated, in whole or in part. Due to electronic rights, some third party content may be suppressed from the eBook and/or eChapter(s).
Editorial review has deemed that any suppressed content does not materially affect the overall learning experience. Cengage Learning reserves the right to remove additional content at any time if subsequent rights restrictions require it.
The tables in this book compare theories over a range of topics, thereby providing you with
the ability to easily compare, contrast, and grasp the practical aspects of each theory. These
tables also serve as invaluable resources that can be used to review the key concepts, philoso-
phies, limitations, contributions to multicultural counseling, applications, techniques, and
goals of all theories in this text.
The following chart provides a convenient guide to the tables in this text.
6–7 Table 1.1 Overview of Contemporary Counseling Models
62–63 Table 4.1 Ego-Defense Mechanisms
65–66 Table 4.2 Comparison of Freud’s Psychosexual Stages and Erikson’s
432 Table 15.1 The Basic Philosophies
433–434 Table 15.2 Key Concepts
438 Table 15.3 Goals of Therapy
441–442 Table 15.4 The Therapeutic Relationship
443–444 Table 15.5 T
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.