This essay will assess the 3rd DPD Learning Outcome: Analyze ways in which the interactions of social categories, such as race, ethnicity, social class, gender, religion, sexual orientation, disability, and age, are related to difference, power, and discrimination in the United States. And these WGSS Learning Outcomes:
analyze the intersections of gender, race, class, sexuality, and nation.
demonstrate the necessary skills to historically and socially contextualize media images and representations, using a feminist framework.
demonstrate writing skills in feminist critical analysis on the politics of representation.
demonstrate skills to be able to talk with others, including children viewers, about the power and social meanings of Disney images.
Visit a toy store, toy section in a department store, or the toy section of an online store.
Choose 2 course readings as sources.
Write a 2.5-3 page critical essay about your experience. Your essay should be written in MLA style, contain an introduction with a clear thesis statement, supporting evidence in the body of the paper, a concise conclusion, and a works cited. Your thesis should be an argument about gender, race, and empire as they relate to toys and consumer products. Both sources should be directly quoted at least once each in the paper and the quotes should be well-discussed. Your argument should be your own.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.