Description1. Vidar is a counselor in private practice who has been seeing a client for a few months.
Jana is hard working, dedicated to personal growth, and is making progress in
treatment. During her last session, she expressed concern about her ability to continue
funding her sessions. Jana suggested that Vidar consider allowing her husband’s pool
company to provide summer pool cleaning service for the months of May through
August for Vidar’s home pool in return for her continued sessions. The fees would be
basically equitable, and Vidar is seriously considering this agreement to assist Jana in
her ability to continue counseling. Using at least one scholarly source, discuss the
pros and cons of bartering? Include ethical codes and principles.
2. You find yourself sexually attracted to one of your clients. You believe your client may
have similar feelings toward you and might be willing to become involved with you. You
often have difficulty paying attention during sessions because of your attraction. Using at
least one scholarly source, discuss the legal and ethical implications. Include
CAMFT codes and CA law. How should you proceed?
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.