Question one (legalizing marijuana)
Identify an issue such as same-sex marriage, abortion, gun control, or legalizing marijuana that is important to you. Discuss the extent to which cognitive errors bias the way you go about collecting and interpreting evidence regarding this issue. Discuss steps you might take to compensate for this bias.
Question two (the state is Atlanta Georgia)
Search the internet to determine how the cost of oil has fluctuated over the last calendar year. Then, visit the
Links to an external site.
and identify the respective reliability coordinator for either the state you currently live in or one you previously lived in. Once identified, proceed to your reliability coordinator’s website and determine how energy prices varied over the same calendar year in your reliability coordinator’s area. Next, search for current events that may explain how and why each has fluctuated. Describe what role oil costs played in these fluctuations. And last, locate reputable sources that corroborate your conclusion(s).
Applying your research results, post a discussion thread that is no less than 350 words and no more than 500 words (not including the References list), addressing the following questions:
· How has the cost of oil fluctuated over the last calendar year?
· How have energy prices in your reliability coordinator’s area varied over the same calendar year?
· What correlation exists between oil costs and energy prices?
· How do you expect each to fluctuate over the next calendar year?
Make sure to support your assertions with reputable sources.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.