Select an active bill at the state or federal level that impacts the professional practice of
nursing. In a 3-4 page paper (excluding the title and reference pages), summarize the
provisions of the bill and clearly explain what the bill will accomplish. The paper should be
no more than 4 pages, typed in Times New Roman using 12-point font, and double-spaced
with 1″ margins.
Your review of a bill paper should:
Discuss the major provisions of the bill.
Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of the legislation by explaining the
background and all relevant facts.
Discuss any relevant history related to the legislation, pertinent votes, and
issues that are stalling the legislation, etc.
Use primary sources for this information.
Identify key supporters and those who do not support the bill. Explain why
some of these individuals support the bill and why some do not.
Explore the positions of the key stakeholders in the bill, both pros and cons. Do
not make assumptions about potential key stakeholders. Examine this area
carefully so you are correctly reflecting the stakeholders positions.
Discuss how the bill would impact a nurse’s ability to provide safe and quality
care or to practice to the highest scope of the nursing license.
Explain specific actions that nurses can take to assist with the passage or defeat
of the legislation
Use Current APA Style, headings and references as appropriate.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.