- Consider the different aspects of culture such as: language, communication style, art, customs/traditions (e.g., holidays, weddings, funerals), values, stories, religion, food, social habits (e.g., eye contact, how close one stands, how one greets or says good), gender roles, clothing, music.
- Reflect on the first time you remember someone else displaying a different cultural characteristic than your own. Where were you? What did you notice? How did you respond?
- Read Standard 1.05 from the NASW Code of Ethics:
- Briefly identify and describe your culture.
- Describe your first memory of a cultural difference.
- Explain the information a social worker would need to know about an individuals or familys culture in order to effectively deliver services to them.
- Describe potential consequences of a lack of cultural awareness on the social workers part.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.