Who are the stakeholders connected to the change you are proposing related to your practice problem?
This question may seem simple enough; however, identifying all of the necessary stakeholders is crucial in the success of a project. From funding to technical requirements, understanding who the stakeholders are and their role is necessary for successful change implementation.
For this Assignment, consider who the stakeholders are associated with your practice problem. Complete the Stakeholder Analysis Form to clearly identify these individuals and their roles.
Be sure to review the Learning Resources before completing this activity.
Click the weekly resources link to access the resources.
Review the Learning Resources about stakeholders.
Review the example Stakeholder Analysis in the Learning Resources.
Determine the stakeholders for your problem (both internal and external).
THE ASSIGNMENT: COMPLETED STAKEHOLDER ANALYSIS FORM
Meet with the stakeholders associated with your practice problem. After meeting with the stakeholders, construct a Stakeholder Analysis using the Stakeholder Analysis Form provided in the Learning Resources.
Reminder: The College of Nursing requires that all papers submitted include a title page, introduction, summary, and references. The Walden Writing Center Sample Paper provides an example of those required elements (available at https://academicguides.waldenu.edu/writingcenter/templates/general#s-lg-box-20293632 Links to an external site.). All papers submitted must use this formatting.
Submit your completed Stakeholder Analysis Form by Day 7 of Week 4.
Before submitting your final assignment, you can check your draft for authenticity. To check your draft, access the Turnitin Drafts from the Start Here area.
To submit your completed assignment, save your Assignment as WK4Assgn3_LastName_Firstinitial
Then, click on Start Assignment near the top of the page.
Next, click on Upload File and select Submit Assignment for review.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.