Student Learning Outcomes
Students will be able to:
Discover reflective information to develop quantitative analytical skills using data through the FNU library business learning resources
Understand and make use of the fundamental concepts and tools needed to understand the emerging role of business analytics in organizations
Understand how to communicate with analytics professionals to effectively use and interpret analytic models and results for making better business decisions
Go to the university library and perform research on an applied case that brings the concepts learned in any chapter (or multiple) of the ones covered in this class. Make sure you read the course objectives as well as this activity’s learning outcomes and assure you satisfy at least one of them. Cite the case, add it as an attachment, and provide a write-up connecting the case with concepts learned. The case should be from additional resources different from the book used for this class. You are required to use the sources from our own Florida National University library.
Choose one of these topics for the research:
1: Regression Analysis
2.Time Series Analysis and Forecasting
3. Data Visualization
Florida National University online library: https://www.fnu.edu/library/
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.