Movies: sunset boulevard (1950) and Chinatown (1974)
For all of the essays I want you to compare the two thematically matched films. This should not be a review! I want you to share your insights, what you liked, didn’t like, how it they compared, etc… Reference the reading or any other outside materials, and my comments from the video lectures. I need to know you saw both films, and your thoughts on the topic at hand.
Some general comments: 1) I must see some reference to the text and/or outside research in your essay. 2) Those of you who watched Visions of Light have a much better understanding on where cinema came from and where it is headed. I encourage you all to watch it. As I said It makes me want to watch a bunch of films and make a bunch of films. 3) I am very interested in your thoughts on the films. Show me you are curious. Expand beyond the 250 words. Connect these films with other films you have seen. Go beyond just what you are watching
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.