The ABC Model emphasizes the interrelationships among knowing (cognition), feeling (affect), and doing (behavior) in forming attitudes. The Hierarchy of Effects specifies a fixed sequence of steps occurs en route to an attitude. Sometimes it starts with cognition. Other times it starts with a behavior or affect. It just depends on the type of decision making (cognitive, habitual, or affective; see Chapter 2) that is taking place.
For your post, provide a personal example of a time you used habitual or affective decision making. Which hierarchy was involved? Briefly explain what occurred at each step. How involved were you in the decision making process? Why? Use BOLD type for the type of decision making, related hierarchy, and level of involvement (see example below).
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.