read “The Open Boat” and the related article to prepare for this discussion. All discussions require a reply to at least one classmate for full credit! Prompt: Who is your favorite character in the story “The Open Boat,” and why? How does the opening paragraphs make you feel? Your post will not be complete if it does not have a quote from the story, explanations and analysis, and a reply to a classmate. Your primary quote should run between 150 and 200 words. Your reply to a classmate should be around 75 words, with substantive comments that pick up on what the classmate has posted. Please follow the instructions. I also attached a file of the “Open Boat”of what you should read including the classmate primary quote of what you should reply. Thank you so much.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.