Tomeika is a three-year-old girl. She was recently diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder (ASD). Tomeika is able to make many vocalizations and is able to say one recognizable word. Tomeika will say “juice”, which she pronounces as “oos.” Throughout the day, Tomeika cries and falls to the floor to gain access to food, obtain a favorite toy, or when she wants to be picked up. Her parents, Mr. and Mrs. Williams, would like for Tomeika to communicate her desires with words, but do not know how to help her. Tomeika recently began attending an early childhood special education classroom for learners with ASD in the County Public School System for six hours a day, four days a week. On Wednesdays, Tomeika and her peers do not go to school. Instead, on this day, Tomeika’s interventionist, Mrs. Dell, has parent conferences in her students’ homes. During the conferences, Mrs. Dell discusses educational programming, learner progress, areas of concern, and also provides training to parents.
Discuss one screening or diagnostic tool recommended by the US clinical guidelines for the treatment of this patient’s problem.
Compare her current communication chronological and developmental age using based on developmental milestones.
Which complementary and alternative medication treatments would you recommend?
Identify your city. Then refer this patient to three agencies near you that would support positive health outcomes for this patient. (These agencies must not have been used in past discussion posts). What was your rationale for choosing these three agencies?
See attached weekly post from two peers; need a response for each of them
You should respond to at least two of your peers by extending, refuting/correcting, or adding additional nuance to their posts.
250 words each and 1 academic source each response , less than 5 years old, excluding textbooks.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.