1. Define the trait theory. Why is this theory difficult to define since traits are individualized especially as personality traits relate to crimes?
1. Recall the origin of the theory of rational choice and explain how it relates to criminal choices.
1. You are an investigator assigned to a recent homicide involving an unidentified victim whose body was found fully clothed but stabbed 20 times in the chest and back. Her hands and arms show defensive wounds. The victim’s dress style suggests that she may have been a prostitute. Her body was found in a creek bed about a mile from a known prostitute hangout inside the city limits. What evidence can you obtain from the victim’s body, the crime scene, and from interviews with the other prostitutes who knew her? How can such evidence relate to generic information provided by recent criminology and victimology research relating to crimes against prostitutes? How does the social structure theory apply to this scenario? What other criminology theories apply? Explain.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.