Watch a half hour of news programming on each of the following: Fox News (national, NOT local), CNN, and MSNBC (90 minutes total). In two pages, write an essay that addresses each of the following questions. How do the topics and/or content of the stories vary? How do the advertisements during commercials vary? What does this suggest about their target audiences? If viewers regularly watch only one of these stations, what will they miss? What implications does this have for creating an informed electorate? Finally, spend a few paragraphs evaluating the importance the media played on recent elections.
Note: If you do not have access to these news stations for live tv, please spend 30 minutes each on their respective websites watching stories and clips and reading articles.
· The paper must be 2-3 pages in length.
· It must have a 12-point font and be double-spaced.
· It must be submitted to Canvas by the deadline.
· You are required to include a works cited page that notes which programs you watched and the date and time.
· The works cited page does not count towards the page limit.
· Citations in the paper (parenthetical, end/footnotes) are not required for this assignment.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.