What are 2 changes you can make to maintain or reduce your cholesterol? (2 Points)
What are 2 changes you can make to maintain or reduce your blood pressure? (2 Points)
What are 2 changes you can make to reduce your risk of developing Diabetes Type II? (2 Points)
What are 2 things that cause you stress and how can you reduce that stress? (4 Points)
Respond to a minimum of three other students. Write a minimum of one paragraph in your responses. (5 Points)
Reply 1 sandy hormiz 1- Pick foods that are low in sodium, added sugars, saturated and trans fat.
2- Blood pressure can be lowered by making changes to healthy behaviors including eating less sodium, exercising regularly, and decreasing weight.
3- Eat smaller quantities and choose foods with less fat, salt, and added sugar. Move your body by exercising for 30 minutes each day. Quit smoking.
4- It’s critical to prioritize leisure time and get enough sleep.
Less overtime should be done, and people should take regular vacations.
Reply 2 Maryam jumah
Two changes I can make to maintain/reduce my cholesterol is eat more fruits and vegetables, and limit trans-fats, dairy, and processed foods.
Two changes I can make to maintain/reduce my blood pressure is to reduce sodium in my diet and follow a healthy eating plan.
Two changes I can make to reduce my risk of developing Diabetes Type II is to increase physical activity and avoid food with high fat and cholesterol levels.
Two things that cause me stress are managing my time and my mental health. I can reduce this stress by prioritizing my schedule, getting into a routine, and taking time to put my mental health first. I find that praying and meditation helps keep me grounded as well.
reply #3 marcella yako
1. What are 2 changes you can make to maintain or reduce your cholesterol? (2 Points)I will incorporate more gains into my diet and increase my physical activity.
2. What are 2 changes you can make to maintain or reduce your blood pressure? (2 Points)I will reduce my sodium intake and follow a healthy eating plan
3. What are 2 changes you can make to reduce your risk of developing Diabetes Type II? (2 Points)I will lower my unhealthy fat intake and go on more walk
4. What are 2 things that cause you stress and how can you reduce that stress? (4 Points)School and my family are two causes of my stress. I can reduce my stress by partaking in breathing exercises and by taking more time for myself.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.