What components of the ACA do you think will have a positive effect on improving health care outcomes and decreasing costs?
Your initial post should be at least 600 words, formatted and cited in current APA style, 7 edition with support from at least 2 academic sources, within the last 5 years.
You should respond to at least two peers by extending, refuting/correcting, or adding additional nuance to their posts. Each reply should be 150 words and 1 reference
All replies must be constructive and use literature where possible.
Health Care Delivery Financing
Read and watch the lecture resources & materials below early in the week to help you respond to the discussion questions and to complete your assignment(s).
(Note: The citations below are provided for your research convenience. You should always cross reference the current APA guide for correct styling of citations and references in your academic work.)
ReadMason, D. J., Gardner, B. D., Outlaw, H. F., & O’Grady, T. E. (2016).
Chapters 16, 17, and 18
Online Materials & Resources
Visit the CINAHL Complete under the A-to-Z Databases on the University Library’s, locate and read the article(s) below:Mechanic, R. E. (2016). Opportunities and challenges for payment reform observations from Massachusetts. Journal of Health Politics, Policy & Law, 41(4), 743-762. doi:10.1215/03616878-3620917
France, G. (2008). The form and context of federalism: meanings for health care financing. Journal of Health Politics, Policy & Law, 33(4), 649-705.
Explore/View the website(s) below:NIHCM. (n.d.). Home. https://www.nihcm.org/ Links to an external site.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.