Winter 2022 Business Intelligence Project
1) You are allowed to work as an individual or form a group of 2 or 3 students.
2) Business Intelligence and Analytics are extensively used in almost every aspect of life.
Your group is to select one business or organization within a specific industry which can
benefit from using business intelligence for strategic decision making. Some suggested
examples are: air transportation, banking, stock markets, retail, shipping (courier), legal
systems, healthcare, social networking, law enforcement, online marketing, direct
marketing, credit card industry, real estate, and academic institutions.
3) Obtain relevant datasets from Teradata University Network websites or any other data
sources of your choice.
o For your datasets, perform descriptive analytics – data modeling
(statistics/regression) and data visualization using dashboards.
o You are also expected to use predictive analytics for your dataset to conduct
classification and cluster analysis. You are not restricted to any software.
4) Provide a 1-page proposal (i.e., a summary of your planned project) for Instructor’s
approval on or before 830am of March 4th
. The summary should include relevance/
justification of the selected business/organization and methodologies you plan to use.
5) Regarding your dashboard, identify relevant KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) for the
selected business and design a main dashboard for senior management. The dashboard
should have drill-down capabilities for reports at a finer granularity – at least one of these
should be 3-level deep. In total, a minimum of 2n+3 reports are required, where n is the
number of team members. All reports must identify the designer using his/her
initials. Note that drill-down reports are expected to consist of a group of related
information (not just a single graph/chart). Each report should fit on legal-sized
(8.5x14in) paper. A navigation chart should be provided to guide the user or the
programmers who will implement the solution. Use Tableau or PowerBI or any other
tools to build an interactive dashboard.
6) If you are not able to develop a functional dashboard. A proposed design is also
acceptable. Therefore, feel free to use MS Word/Excel, Visio or any other drawing tool
to create your design and fulfill all requirements of the project.
7) Finally, develop a summary/report to explain details of your project implementation.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.